Definitions of key related terms
|Personal data||Personal data means information relating to a person. Personal data is information such as name, location, number, email, and other information that someone can associate themselves with.|
|Third party||A third party is a public authority, legal person, and processor authorized to process personal data.|
|Consent||Consent is giving authority for the use of personal or identifiable information.|
|Restriction of access||Restricting access is the process of controlling the number of people who can access specific information.|
|Profiling||Profiling is the automated processing of personal information consisting of personal data that is not attributed to specific subject.|
We only require information from you when you want to hire us for service delivery. We ask for very specific information from you, such as your full names, email addresses, submission data, and the details you want regarding your homework. The information we ask for is used for internal purposes only. We never ask for pins and passwords at any point. The information we ask from you is used for internal purposes only. We understand how important personal data is and how demanded it is in the current world. We have, therefore, put in place a proper infrastructure to protect your personal information.
Use of the information we collect from you.
The information collected from you is used for three primary purposes;
- To get in touch with you. We use the information we collect from you to contact you regarding your order
- We use it for statistical purposes. We use the information we collect from you to check our business model.
- We use the information we collect to notify you of additional services offered on our website.
When we may share your personal information with third parties
We try as much as possible to ensure that your information is not shared with a third party. There are, however, circumstances when we may be forced to share your information with third parties. These circumstances include:
- When your information is required by a law enforcement agency or government institution, you must note that this is a circumstance beyond our control. We do not have the power to stop such institutions from obtaining our information.
- In case of a data breach, we may be forced to share your information with a third party in an attempt to secure your personal data. We have credible security providers.
- We may also share your information when updating our website to ensure better service delivery. In such a case, the service provider is always under clear instructions and monitoring.
Third-party website links
Please note that you may find other website links that do not belong to us here. If you find a burner that does not belong to our website, please do not click on it because you will be redirected to that website. You should note that each website has different privacy policies. You are therefore advised to read their privacy policies before opting to use their services. We will not be held accountable for data breach that occurs from you using different websites. We, however, try as much as possible to ensure that our website does not have third-party website links.